THE MYRTLE BEACH –A MESMERIZING ISLAND
Myrtle Beach is a man-made island, separated from mainland South Carolina by the Intracoastal Waterway. For an outlook of the city, tourists can have a glimpse over the Sky Wheel, that lights up the night sky. The broad, sandy shoreline offers plenty of space for sunbathing, volleyball, and other waterfront activities, that you will adore a lot. Family-friendly attractions are everywhere along the Grand Strand, and there are plenty of entertainment options after the sun sets, too. Seekers of adventures will definitely be fond of this renowned place as it is famous for golf, tennis, amusement parks, as well as for fishing and swimming. Myrtle Beach is a vacation hot spot for year-round attractions and fun. To get along this charming place, book a comfortable, standard cottage at Myrtle Beach Vacation Home Rentals. Myrtle Beach rentals are a great way to get the most out of your family vacation.
PLACES AROUND MYRTLE BEACH
- Conway: The picturesque historic district has all the charm, inviting visitors to stay and learn more. Walking down this place is like uncovering the beauty at the fullest. Tree-lined streets, historic homes and churches, and the wondrous Waccamaw River are the wonderful assets that will allure you to the heights. Conway has a lot to offer you including walking tours, riverboat cruises, antique shops, and many more. Moving along with family will make your day. You will be amazed to visit The Horry County Museum, and numerous historic landmarks.
- Garden City: Garden City Beach is a small beach community revered for its lighthearted, family-friendly atmosphere. This area is a hotspot for watersports, fishing, and crabbing. You will find the place perfectly fit for those looking to fish during the day and dance to live music at night. With oceanfront condos and villas of all shapes and sizes, you'll definitely find your perfect spot on the beach.
- Georgetown: The third oldest city in South Carolina has ample reasons to be visited. Shopaholics will have their prime time wandering to this amazing site. The mesmerizing scenery will please you in one or the other way. You will love the lavish food served by the renowned restaurants here. If you want to take your Georgetown sightseeing to the next level, consider one of many tours of the area. Nature lovers will feel attached to nature’s beauty.
- About Pawley’s Island: Located on South Carolina's beautiful Grand Strand, Pawley's Island is the laid back alternative to the Myrtle Beach vacation. You will be delighted to have Shopping, dining, or golfing all within reach. Pawley's Island is best known for the Hammock Shops. It will be a unique shopping experience where you can buy everything from shoes to local artwork. Kids will admire this place.
- North Myrtle Beach region: Home to the perfect combination of dining, shopping, and entertainment in the North Myrtle Beach Region. The sound of beach music can be heard in the Ocean Drive section nearly every night as those who love the state dance, the shag, slip and slide the night away. The diversity of the place will be relished by you. So to have a drive to this place, book a Vacation home rental in North Myrtle Beach Region. Visitors can opt for a peaceful retreat, such as walking along the beach or enjoying water activities such as kayaking, jet-skiing, boating, and many more. Soak up the sun and the scenery, creating wonderful memories for yourself and your family.
TOP MOST ATTRACTIONS
Myrtle Beach is a paradise to entertain a major lot of tourists who come for endless happiness and enjoyment. Some of the attractions of this beautiful place that will leave you astonished are:
- Ripley’s Aquarium: Ripley's Aquarium in Myrtle Beach gives families the unique opportunity to explore a giant aquatic habitat from the inside through a tunnel. You can get close up to thousands of fish, including sea turtles, stingrays, and giant sharks. The courageous can dive with the sharks too. You can admire the regular shows, including shark, sea dragon, and jellyfish feedings; dive shows; and a mermaid show.
- The Carolina Opry: It is home to some of the biggest shows on the Grand Strand, like America's Got Talent and American Idol. You can cherish the jovial and classy music here. A series of laser light shows with accompanying classic rock anthems will take you to the extreme level of happiness.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
The perfect destination for families and fun to visit is none another than Ripley’s. The auditorium is filled with strange and unusual objects, from shrunken heads to creative sculptures made out of surprising objects. Thrill lovers will be surprised to see all those sculptures. There are also a variety of interactive experiences like a haunted laser tag arena, a dizzying mirror-maze, and a huge arcade. Ripley's 5-D Moving Theater, which twists the night while watching movies. If you want to experience the scary moment then visit this place is a must.
- Broadway at the Beach: It is home to attractions such as Old Tyme Portraits, Ripley's Aquarium, and WonderWorks. Other popular activities include mini-golf, a water park, a wax museum, boat rides, and helicopter tours.
You will be embraced by the varieties of the food with classic fare. On a warm evening, take a paddle-boat ride or an after-dark stroll on the Broadway bridges extending over the Intracoastal Waterway.
A NUMBER OF ATTRACTIONS FOR KIDS
- WonderWorks Myrtle Beach: The next level concept of a science museum can be seen in WonderWorks Myrtle Beach. This place indulges kids of all ages in learning while having tons of fun. There is also an area dedicated to the youngest visitors, where they can play and learn with activities like a giant Lite-Brite.
The whole family will love the immersive experience of the 6D Extreme theater where motion, environmental effects. The thrill riders will enjoy these extra-ordinal activities. Tourists can pre-purchase the tickets for activities that include a game of laser tag, the rope challenge, and a ticket to the 6-D Extreme Motion Theater.
- Skywheel: The Myrtle Beach SkyWheel takes visitors way up high in its 42, six-person gondolas. The 10-minute ride offers an expansive view of the area around. At night, one million LED lights illuminate the wheel, making it an iconic landmark and point of reference for tourists and locals alike. Arriving to this place will be the most amusing and exciting moment for you.
- The Family Kingdom Amusement Park: The Family Kingdom Amusement Park offers the rides and games of a full-scale park with the flexibility of pay-per-ride options. Whether you get a wristband for all-day fun or just want to stroll through the arcades and soak up the festive seaside carnival atmosphere, this is a fun place for families, couples, and everyone else.
The park is home to classic favorites like bumper cars, go-karts, antique cars, a carousel, Ferris wheels, and a kiddie train. Thrill rides include multiple roller coasters and many more. You along with you will enjoy it a lot.
- Myrtle Waves Water Park: The largest water park is in Myrtle Beach which is exciting in all its way. The breathtaking slides include Turbo Twisters, the King Cobra shoot on Snake Mountain, and Night Flights. There are so many other options for younger children to have fun. Other beachfront water parks include Splashes Water Park and Wild & Water Wheels, home to huge waterslides and tube slides, pools, a go-kart track, kiddie, and family rides. Plan a vacation to this place along with your family and kids and enjoy the beauty of this place from a home far away from your home. You will get a sweet and affordable home at reasonable prices from Vacation home rentals without booking fee in Myrtle Beach Region.
DELICIOUS FOOD TO EAT
Delicious eateries await visitors to Myrtle Beach. You can have a quality time enjoying sea-food at the renowned restaurants. Myrtle Beach is also known as the “Seafood capital of South Carolina”. Some of those lavish street-food is Crab cakes, Philly cheesesteak, Pork roll sandwich, Pierogi, Carolina Barbecue, Fish Tacos. You can cherish the sea-food as it is mouth-watering.
Broadway at the beach is a stock of several bars, pubs, Dance clubs where party –seekers wander for lavish eateries along with soothing music and dance floors. If you want something different then you can have a tour to Pirates Voyage Dinner Theatre and the Carolina opry as they are among the most famous family attractions.
If you’re in the mood for some soul-stirring blues music and Southern-style cooking, the House of Blues is the place to go at night in Myrtle Beach.
PROMINENT TIME TO VISIT MYRTLE BEACH
As Myrtle Beach has a humid subtropical climate, summer is the best month to explore this extravagant place. For beach lovers, June and August are the best. You can also feel rain showers in the summer, especially during July. Spring and fall are also good times to visit because of the sunny days with their blue skies. So, pack up your bags and make a move toward this amazing destination.
ARRIVING AND GETTING INTO MYRTLE’S BEACH
If you are a foreign traveler then boarding a flight would be the best option for you. The major International Airports at this place are Myrtle Beach International Airport, Charleston International Airport, Charlotte Douglas International Airport. There are several ways to get into Myrtle Beach from the airport. You can rent a car to explore the area. There are other public transports for visitors who do not want to rent a car. Taxis and shuttles are other options.
BOOK A RESTFUL VACATION HOME RENTAL
Family-friendly vacation homes are available at reasonable prices. To have a cozy surroundings book a property at Find Home Away providing No booking fee vacation rentals by owner in Myrtle Beach Region. You will find all the standard amenities with full comfort here. We are offering 15-20% off on service fees in comparison to big players.