** Please note that there are other vacation rental units, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Experience the best of the Blue Ridge from Laurel Mountain Retreat! Ideal for a couple's getaway or a small family trip, 'Evergreen' is a 1-bath vacation rental studio suited for groups of 4. While 17 scenic acres draw you to visit the property, the gas fireplace and private hot tub entice you to stay a while. With Weaverville and Asheville nearby, the fun never has to end!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed | Loft: Full Futon
You'll feel right at home while you stay in 'Evergreen.' High ceilings, large windows, and an open-floor plan come together to create a warm, welcoming, and comfortable cabin the whole family - and your pup - will love.
The living area is equipped with all amenities necessary. Keep up with your favorite teams on the flat-screen TV equipped with ESPN channels, or simply sit by the gas fireplace with a glass of wine and a good book.
When stomachs begin to growl, get to work in the kitchen! This space features up-to-date appliances and ample space to suit any chef. Add a fiery twist to dinner with an entree on the charcoal grill!
End the day in absolute relaxation - whether with friends by the community fire pit or with loved ones in the private hot tub.
Want to bring some friends along? Laurel Mountain Retreat is the perfect place to host family reunions and large gatherings. Inquire about renting the additional cabins together (Evolve listings 423192, 423740, 423189, 423394)!
-- THE LOCATION --
No matter the season, Western North Carolina offers outdoor activities to try. Spend the summer hiking, zip lining, or floating down the French Broad River, and winters skiing the slopes of Wolf Ridge Ski Resort!
If you prefer to stay off the mountain, spend some time in downtown Weaverville. Just 5 miles away, this charming town is home to local eateries, charming antique stores, coffee shops, bakeries, boutiques and more!
Get a taste of local living from "Beer City USA," Asheville! Drive 20 minutes south to the heart of the city, where you can brew hop your way to New Belgium, Wedge Brewing, The Funkatorium, and more. Take a detour to the Biltmore Estate while you're in the area!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen TV with ESPN package, open loft, gas fireplace, charcoal grill, private front porch, porch swing, private 6-person hot tub, community fire pit, parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Traveling with more than 4? Inquire about the additional cabins available for rent (Evolve listings 423192, 423740, 423189, 423394)
- Wonderful Weaverville location - Just 5 miles from downtown Weaverville, 15 miles from Asheville, and 20 miles from Wolf Ridge Ski Resort!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Asheville Regional Airport (~26 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee (dogs only, max 2 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered when booking multiple properties together, and with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in