Nestle into a home-away-from-home at Laurel Mountain Retreat! Designed with tranquility in mind, 'Brookside' ensures an easy-going getaway. Up to 4 guests can enjoy this 1-bath studio + loft cabin, complete with a flat-screen TV, fireplace, and wraparound deck. Brew hop through Asheville, window-shop around Weaverville, and enjoy North Carolina living at it's finest!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Loft: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
'Brookside" is aptly named, full of soft blues and greens to bring the tranquility of the nearby brook inside. You'll be drawn outside to the covered wraparound porch - the perfect spot to snap photos of the meadow or spot wildlife in the forest.
During the downtime, make yourself at home in the family room. Watch a movie on the 42-inch flat-screen TV, or bring your newest novel along to read by the gas fireplace.
Refuel friends and family with a hearty home-cooked meal. You'll have a fully equipped kitchen to use inside, as well as a top-of-the-line gas grill outside, so your culinary possibilities are endless!
This property is accessible for all, with a handicap-friendly bathroom and pullout bed on the main floor. Additional guests can make their way upstairs to the open loft, featuring a flat-screen TV and comfortable queen bed.
Traveling with more than 4? Inquire about the additional vacation rental cabins available at Laurel Mountain Retreat, including Evergreen, Red Bird, Chanterelle, and Elk Path!
** Please note there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
-- THE LOCATION --
While this property feels like you're away in the woods, Laurel Mountain Retreat is still close to all the best of the area!
Downtown Weaverville is just a quick 5-minute drive away. Head here to dine at local restaurants, shop the antique stores, bakeries, breweries, and more!
When you're ready for big city living, make your way 15 minutes to Asheville! Often called "Beer City USA," Asheville is best enjoyed with a day spent brewery hopping. Be sure to stop by big names like New Belgium, and hidden gems like Green Man Brewery.
Outdoor enthusiasts will love spending time in Western North Carolina. Hike, raft, zip line, and ride the natural water slide in the summer. When the weather cools down, head down to Wolf Ridge Ski Resort!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 42-inch flat-screen cable TV with ESPN channels, in-unit laundry machines, gas fireplace, handicap-friendly amenities, on-site parking, and more!
- Reach out about booking the additional properties together - perfect for group events (Evolve listings 423191, 423189, 423192, 423740)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Asheville Regional Airport (~26 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (dogs only, max 2 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered when booking multiple properties together, and with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in